Monday, October 19, 2009

Days 63 & 64

Long days and I was remiss in posting.  So, I'll make an attempt to catch up.  Saturday was a great family day with the kids picking out pumpkins and having fun at a church pumpkin patch.  They enjoyed the petting farm, the train ride, face painting, frito boats and snow cones.  Following this Una made a great dinner us and the kids as we gave Dwayne & Brook an opportunity for a night out with friends.


We went to Little York Church of Christ on Sunday and I preached for them.  We had to meet in their fellowship hall since someone had tried to steal the copper from their auditorium air conditioners.  Nonetheless, we had a good worship and fellowship.  Una and I went to Star Cinema in the evening for dinner and a movie, Zombieland.  This was just about one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment