Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 54


We started today as a lazy day, kind of nice.  This afternoon, when school was out Grandma went to pick up Camden and Eli from school.  Brook stayed after school with Rylee because today was her first day to join Girl Scouts or Brownies.  While Rylee enjoyed herself with her new troop Grandma took the boys to get a cool refreshing treat from Sonic.  I had to snap this picture of my two handsome Houston grandsons.  I also had the pleasure of talking with my two precious grandchildren Ashley and Ethan today on the phone.  They received their care packages today from Grandma and Grandpa and they were thrilled!  I miss them!!  Rod and I are continuing to enjoy our retirement.  I've been having a great time getting back into the Word of God with the help of Beth Moore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment