Monday, August 22, 2011

Entry 725











I know I haven't made a post in awhile, but I have been busy relaxing...lol.  Life here in Montana slows down.  There isn't a lot of excitement, but there is a lot of serenity.  We had a good worship on Sunday, followed by lunch with a group from the congregation, who happened to be fellow campers.  Our excitement came when our neighbor's little 13 year-old autistic grandchild was missing after dark.  Thankfully, I found her in another camper's trailer and led her back to her grand-parents.  Needless to say, she was in big time trouble.  I have been spending quite a bit of time turning wood.  I have made a number of pens and pencils, as well as, a small ironwood bowl.  The following pictures are from tonight's sunset.  Just another beautiful Montana sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment